Miller-Valentine Residential Property Management is a nationally acclaimed leader in the multifamily and senior housing business; we have been developing, building, and managing quality residential communities in the Midwest and the Southeast for more than 30 years. With a full spectrum of housing industry knowledge and consistently producing a quality brand, our expert team of professionals gives our customers the opportunity to experience the difference. With over 15,000 residential housing units produced from urban neighborhood revitalization to luxury living, this experience enables us to effectively design, plan, implement, and execute any job.
Miller-Valentine Residential Property Management is a forward-looking business, now operating in 17 states. Our efforts at long-range planning continue to lead us into new markets while developing and maintaining relationships with customers and vendors, allowing us to provide a growing array of services. We invest in systems and advanced technology that provide an innovative way to do business, such as, an award winning website, advanced revenue management systems, and real-time financial reporting so that we stay connected and stand out above the rest. Our 24/7 professionally trained call center, live after-hour maintenance service, real-time availability, apply online convenience and resident portal to pay rent online are just some of the ways we provide an enhanced resident/customer-centered approach. Bottom line, our services and support are all aimed at one goal: helping our customers, partners and investors meet their unique financial objectives by effectively managing the performance of their assets.
Our dynamic professionals give our properties the competitive advantage and maximize property value through:
- A steadfast, customer-centered approach
- Experienced and professional management teams
- Support staff that includes Marketing, Training, Maintenance and Accounting Professionals
- Developing strategic marketing and leasing programs
- Planning and executing preventive maintenance to preserve value
- Create efficiencies through state of the art procurement systems
- Consistently superior performance records in leasing and management
- Outstanding history of managing successful developments, including renovations, new construction supervision and lease-up
- Management fee proposal that aligns our goals with those of our owners
- State-of-the-art property management software system
Whether you are looking for a place to call home or a management team to maximize the performance of your real estate investment, with Miller-Valentine Group you will “Experience the Difference”.