Miller-Valentine Commercial Development has developed over 10 million square feet of commercial property. Our recognition as Developer of the Year by NAIOP – the National Association of Industrial Office Properties – indicates the quality, strength, and stability of our company’s development team. We provide development assistance to both land and building owners and form partnerships to combine our resources and talents with others.
Miller-Valentine is a "one stop shop" for all of your development needs:
- Pre-Architectural Budget/Feasibility Analysis
- Site Selection and Multi-Site Analysis
- Land Development
- Government Incentives
- Financing Options
- Master Planning
- Value Engineering
- Fast Track Scheduling
- Building Design and Construction
- Owner Representation/Project Consultation
Bring the Experts to Your Table:
- Site Selection: There could be tax advantages at one location over another. Locations with access to a major highway could save your company money and make your company's name more recognizable.
- Zoning and Environmental Issues: Once you have found the perfect location, our team can help you navigate through these issues.
- Project Planning: When your development requires multiple buildings, we can help you determine the order in which your buildings should be built.
- Financing: We can walk you through the options and show you how today's decisions impact your bottom line in the future.
- Design and Real Estate Analysis: Our project teams combine experienced professionals in various disciplines providing you with access to the necessary expertise to make educated decisions.
LEED construction for high-performance buildings
Miller-Valentine is a corporate member of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) with eight LEED Accredited Professionals on staff. We understand that sustainable design (green building) is an important element in successful construction and development projects. When properly executed, green buildings can help the environment and reduce your organization’s energy cost.
The Miller-Valentine Advantage
Miller-Valentine's recognition as Developer of the Year by the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties - the Association for Commercial Real Estate - demonstrates the QUALITY, STRENGTH, AND STABILITY of our development team.
Did You Know?
The Build-To-Suit For Lease option affords companies all the benefits of their own customized space without the commitment and responsibilities of ownership. This option helps companies preserve capital while reaping the benefits of fresh, new space designed exactly to their specifications and branded with their own identity.(more)
Download Guide: Design-Build can help save you time and money...