Build-To-Suit For Lease
With more than 50 years of knowledge gained building, owning and maintaining commercial real estate, Miller-Valentine is uniquely positioned to help businesses develop exceptional Build-To-Suit For Lease experiences. No matter the industry in which they operate, for companies in need of space, taking the Build-To-Suit For Lease route often proves to be the soundest business strategy. Through our partnership with multiple trusted capital sources, our clients benefit from competitive lease rates and flexible deal structures customized to help meet their business goals.
The Leasing Advantage: Customized Space Without the Commitment
• Preserves capital: Invest your capital into your business versus into an illiquid real estate investment with lower margins.
• Flexible: Creative and customized lease structures with set terms.
• Tax deductible: Lease payments can be 100% deductible.
• Relieves administrative responsibilities: Miller-Valentine’s property management experts oversee your building’s day-to-day operations.
• Affords time and ease of disposition: If you sell your business, no need to deal with a real estate transaction, too.
The New Construction Advantage: Your Branding, Our Building
• Build and lease the space you need: Impressive fresh, new space designed exactly to your specifications.
• Customized branding: Finishes that reflect your company’s identity and brand create a positive image for your customers and employees.
• Current and compliant: Modern roofing, HVAC, plumbing, electrical and lighting systems and more afford your business energy efficiencies that reduce operating costs and lower the risk of property damage or operational disruptions.
• Location! Locate where you want—in areas of vibrant growth and activity, with great access and up-to-date infrastructure.
The Miller-Valentine Difference
• Dedicated Build-To-Suit for Lease team
• Strategic and synergistic relationships with landowners, brokers, developers and government entities
• Competitive lease rates
• Flexible deal structures
• Full-service Real Estate company
Miller-Valentine’s Build-To-Suit for Lease Products
• Medical Office
• Research & Development
LEED Construction for High-Performance Buildings
Miller-Valentine is a corporate member of the U.S. Green Building Council, with LEED Accredited Professionals on staff. We understand that sustainable design is an important element in successful construction and development projects. When properly executed, green buildings can help the environment and reduce your organization’s energy costs.
The Miller-Valentine Advantage
Miller-Valentine has developed more than 10 million square feet of commercial property. Our recognition as Developer of the Year by the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties—the Association for Commercial Real Estate—demonstrates the quality, strength and stability of our Build-To-Suit For Lease development team.